Elcometer Training Course
Sigma Enterprises cordially invites you to a first-hand experience of solutions that industry leaders are offering to enhance your skills to meet challenges in Protective Coating Inspection.
Together with Elcometer (UK), Sigma is conducting a training course (Seminar + PQA workshop) for its customers in the UAE. The course has been designed with an objective to equip our customers with latest technological solutions which are tried, tested and proven the world over. The training course will be conducted by experts from Elcometer - Craig Woolhouse & Daniel Leonard.
Day 1: Seminar on Elcometer Protective Coating Inspection Solutions
The one day event will cover hands-on training on Elcometer's wide range of equipment - Coating Thickness Gauge, Surface Profile Gauge, Salt Contamination Meter, Dewpoint Meter, Adheshion Tester, Holiday Detector etc. It will also include the following:
- New 130 SSP Soluble Salt Profiler: Four Bresle equivalent readings in 2½ minutes
- Introduction of new 135C Bresle Test Patches
- Surface Profile Measurement- Digital versus Conventional Method
- Right Calibration for best results, training on Calibration on different blast conditions
- Advanced Adhesion Testers, Live readings, data transfer to PC/ Mobile (iPhone, iPad and iPod or Android™ mobile phones)
- Introduction and hands-on demo of newly launched products
Day 2: Workshop on ElcoMaster Paperless Quality Assurance (PQA) Inspection Reporting Software
This course was initially designed in conjunction with SSPC and further refined to meet a QA QC Inspector's daily inspection & reporting needs. The workshop will cover ElcoMaster Paperless Quality Assurance and include the following:
- Introduction to Quality Assurance, reasons for implementing a Quality Control Process & reasons for wanting a Paperless QA Process
- Measure ambient conditions in accordance with ASTM D 4417 Method B (Elcometer 224)
- Measure dry film thickness using a type 2 gauge in accordance with SSPC-PA 2 and other major industry standards (Elcometer 456)
- Create a Digital Coating Technical Report by importing readings directly from each of the gauge types into ElcoMaster 2.0
Fees (Day 1 & 2): AED 599
You can choose to attend the one day seminar or two day training course (Seminar + PQA workshop). However, it is mandatory to attend the One Day Seminar to be able to attend the PQA workshop.
Delegates will receive a certificate at the completion of the course.
|Dubai||One Day Seminar||18 Apr||Rose Rayhaan by Rotana||AED 249*|
(Seminar + Workshop)
|18 & 19 Apr||Rose Rayhaan by Rotana||AED 599*|
Payment can be made by Cash/ Bank Transfer/ Credit Card upon registration. Sigma reserves the rights to cancel any registration due to non-payment before the event.
Book your seats today to avail special discounts on your next Elcometer purchase* (T & C applied)
Hurry!!!! Register Now
Delegates will receive an official Elcometer certificate at the completion of the course
For more information about the event you may contact, Jegan Vincent (+971 50 8131536) or Stallon Thomas (+971 50 4812453). Alternatively you can also drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.